Monday, March 01, 2010

CURSE OF THE MUTATED BLOOD BATS!

It's been awhile since I last posted so I thought I should probably give a shout for what I'm working on at the moment. Lots of fun projects, some are secret and won't be done for a long time, others will be out this year. I'm starting to think about my Land of the Moth project and how to realistically get that turned into a published book. I'll be working on a Krampus illustration that is going to be evil with a capital E. I have illustrations getting published in a book on Black Sabbath this spring or summer, a book involving a cabinet of curiosities, covers to a few other books and album covers. And I'm looking into a pitch to get Monster Brains turned into a book. Lots of things to do, so little time to do it.

1 comment:

Human Mollusk said...

Hey Aeron, good to hear you're getting lots of commissions these days.
And a Monster Brains book? Holy fuck, that would be great! But how exactly would you ever come up with a reasonable selection, considering the thousands upon thousands of images you've posted there? And the inconceiveable hassle of taking care of all those copyright issues... my mind is reeling only thinking about it.