Friday, January 24, 2014

ALkom'X HAight

Here we did our 8th alkom'x zine! Really happy with it, feukine great artists & friends AND so much easy to do than n°7 !!! Thema was Hate... it's not really that i wanna talk about it, but i thought it was good enough after voynich's concept which was more difficult for some... "weua intellectual!" so here it's surely not so philosophical! For n°9 suggestions goes for "nein" but it's not fixed, maybe something intellectual

Technicaly I missed something with pdf edit (i used scribus for first time) so the book is 10% less bigger than expected, you don't matter but that's why cover is not nicely framed

If you want to see the inside go on to there  http://www.garage-l.fr/spip.php?article1625


here's original scraping



4 comments:

Eldrad Wolfsbane said...

I do some strange art as such. How do I get into the strange pop art scene?

Much of my work was in storage and eaten by rats through the years but I might start creating again.

alkbazz said...

check call for submissions, deadlines for open zines & technical specy. next one probably this year but don't know yet, i'll tell here & there

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Cool. Eric m'a filé une copie. Merci.

Paleo said...

I have a comic in there, but believe me that i talk without prejudice when i say this is a must have collection of fringe comic art, Super Sickk!!