Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Original Whirlwind of Evil is Back.

Hi, my name is David Paleo, any doubts about it you can consult this earlier post on this very august blog:  http://eatenbyducks.blogspot.com.ar/2007/01/hi-my-name-is-david-paleo_18.html



I drew a set of fake Papal cards for a local magazine that appeared last saturday













Here's a snapshot of the finished page:





















And here's the drawing that appeared at the rear of every card, under copious text describing the stats of every Pope.























Lots of crazed new artists here, i'll try to catch up with everything!

7 comments:

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Nice to see your drawings there again!

Zeke said...

Sick...

Good to have you back David, I say that as a lapsed Catholic. Actually I'm opening up a chain of combination confession/lunch drive through restaurants.

You know part of me is afraid of the hellfire if I continue this chain of thought, being led off the straight and narrow already...

Great work.

crippaXXXalmqvist said...

Yay!, Mr Paleo! You're not only a fxxkin' great artist, but more important..you're funny as hell as well! Well cum back, David!

Marcel Ruijters said...

Hello David, and welcome back! That's a nice bunch of evil popes you've got there....

Paleo said...

Thanks amigos!

Human Mollusk said...

Holy shit, I totally missed this. It's fucking great to have you back David!

alkbazz said...

Cheers David! great work as usual!